Chiropractor Humble TX
Welcome to The Oaks Healthcare located at 20121 West Lake Houston Parkway #1600 in Humble, TX. We understand that choosing a chiropractor is a big decision. This article will help you learn the basics of chiropractic care. Please don't hesitate to contact our Humble chiropractors with any further questions you have. We are here to help you achieve your goals.
Most people believe that chiropractors treat back pain. That is a true, but there is so much more that chiropractic care can achieve.
Because chiropractors help to remove pressure from the nervous system, they can also influence many other conditions. It is common to hear chiropractic patients say that they came in for back pain and their headaches got better.
The Oaks Healthcare
The benefits that chiropractors provide can be seen in a variety of health conditions. Even relatively healthy people can see improvements. Most of us put our bodies though a lot. Regular adjustments can help to restore balance within the body.
Your spine is designed to protect your spinal cord. Your spinal cord is responsible for moving information from your brain to the rest of your body. Your spine is the protective case for one of the most important parts of your body, and a Humble chiropractor can help you maintain it.
The Oaks Healthcare Combines Chiropractic and Medicine
"We want to help you reach your health goals!"
Anything worth having isn’t usually easy to get. It takes time. At The Oaks Healthcare, we’ll take the time to work alongside you to help you feel better and live better. Humble health care providers, Dr. David Bush, a family nurse practitioner and chiropractor, as well as chiropractors Dr. Dawn Bush and Dr. Richard King, have created a unique approach to healing that combines both medicinal and chiropractic care.
Services for Your Every Need
With chiropractors that are nurse practitioners and certified in clinical chiropractic pediatrics, every member of your family can count on us to help provide you with the unique care you need. This team’s experience and combination of services we offer set us apart from many health care practitioners. Our services include
- Chiropractic Care. Decades of experience in spine and joint care for families, athletes, kids and pregnant women.
- Medical Care. Get help with both acute and chronic health conditions from our family nurse practitioner.
- Weight Loss. Reach your goals with a medically managed program that works.
- Physical Rehabilitation. Heal and stay well with exercises and stretches.
- Soft Tissue Therapy. Let Active Release Technique® help you recover from injury.
- Trigger Point Injections. Break down scar tissue and allow your body to heal from the inside out.
- Headaches. Specialized techniques to help with chronic headaches.
- Knee Recovery. Help for knee injury recover with a combination approach.
Turn on Your Healing Power Within
When your body works well, you feel better, move better and live better. Chiropractic care removes any interference in your body’s natural function so you can heal on your own. We welcome you to our friendly, casual practice where families are our priority! Learn more about us and schedule an appointment to get started today.
|Monday||9:00am - 12:00pm|
3:00pm - 6:30pm
|Tuesday||3:00pm - 6:30pm|
|Wednesday||9:00am - 12:00pm|
3:00pm - 6:30pm
|Thursday||9:00am - 12:00pm|
3:00pm - 6:30pm
|Friday||9:00am - 12:00pm|